Ascend Version 2.2 Preview
The next update to Ascend will be available this month. We’re very excited about the new features in Version 2.2:
- We’ve totally revamped the On Sale process in Ascend. We’ve created a new screen for adding items to an On Sale. Dealers with multiple locations will now have the ability to download On Sale records created at any of their other locations. We are also showing your On Sale prices all over the application (Products Folder, In-Store Product Window, Select Products Window, etc.)
- We’ve updated the Work Orders Due and Ready For Pick-Up screen. You can now easily switch between the two views from the same screen. We’ve added e-mail and phone number columns and each user has the ability to configure all the columns in the order they want them. New features have also been added to the grid to allow you to search within the work orders listed and to group them by any column you specify.
- We’ve added the ability to print Special Order receipts from the Vendor Order screen. Ascend will print out transaction receipts that you can attach the items to help identify them. When the customer comes in to pick up their special order, you can scan the receipt to open up their sale and finish it.
- We’ve completed our e-mail integration. Now, every place in Ascend where you can send e-mail messages uses our integrated service. In addition to that, we’ve added the ability to create a custom auto-signature that will appear at the bottom of any message you send out.
- We’ve updated our Chase Paymentech credit card integration. The VeriFone PIN pads will now work on Windows 7 – 64 bit PC’s.
- For our Trek Product Registration program we’ve added a confirmation message to appear at the bottom of your customers’ receipts. It’s the same message they’d see if they register their bikes on the Trekbikes.com website.
We will be hosting instructional webinars the week of December 12th. Watch for more details on registering to attend or view one of these sessions.Tags: Credit Card Processing, E-mail, Multi-store, On Sale, PIN Pad, Special Orders, Trek Product Registration, Work Orders