We value your feedback. That’s why we use several channels to engage our customers and provide a platform to raise concerns, ask questions, and get the answers you need to run a more efficient business. Read on to learn some of the ways you can minimize noise and maximize your attention on the things you care about.
Cast Your Vote: UserVoice is an invite-only feedback forum where users can share their ideas for improving Ascend and provides a simple, community driven way for features and improvements to be shared among Ascend users. Here’s how to make the best use of your limited votes:
- Choose Wisely: Only one user account is activated per Ascend location, so make sure it goes to someone who will remain active and use your votes.
- Search: There are thousands of Ascend users around the world, so if you’re ready to submit an idea make sure to search for duplicates before posting.
- Check the Status: Anytime an idea is incorporated into a future version of Ascend we mark it as “Planned”, “Started”, or “Under Review”. Once an idea is “Completed” the votes you submitted to it will be returned to your account for use on other submissions.
Network: The Ascend Customer Network on Yammer provides a more discussion oriented approach than UserVoice. It connects dealers with our Support staff as well as with other Ascend retailers. You can easily share solutions, discuss any issues, and post relevant images, links, or videos. You can also:
- Join groups to find users who might have the same interests or create your own group if none exist.
- Customize your profile to share contact or location information with other users.
- Modify notification settings to limit the alerts you receive by going to Settings>Notifications and selecting the Ascend Customer Network.
Learn: Even though you’ll receive important messages regarding system changes or outages via Yammer, our blog offers a quick and easy way to stay on top of Ascend updates. Our weekly posts feature program tutorials, employee profiles, hardware sale specials, and more detailed information regarding new or modified features. It’s here for you, so get the most out of this blog by:
- Utilizing the Search feature to find relevant posts.
- Commenting on posts to ask questions or get clarification.
- Browsing our categories to easily group posts by topic.
- Subscribing! Not getting our weekly emails? Send a quick note to email@example.com to get yourself on our email list.
Update Today: The Spring 2015 version of Ascend RMS is now available to all retailers, so update today! Want more information on all the changes? Click here to view the release notes or here for a complete list of short video tutorials on Ascend University.Tags: ACN, Ascend, Blog, Customer, Network, UserVoice