Don’t you forget about me
Don’t let the busy season make you forgetful! Now is the time to really stay on top of your inventory and upcoming On Sales. So let’s talk about the Trek Summer Sale (starting this week) and check in on cycle counts.
Come see the Summer Sale: The Trek Summer Sale starts this Thursday, July 27th and runs until Monday, August 7th. Here’s what you need to know.
- The bikes in the early sale (AKA closeout) can be downloaded in Ascend by selecting Integration > Trek > Sale Wizard > 2017 Sale Bikes Price List.
- The parts and accessories can be downloaded in the same location in Ascend by selecting 2017 Trek Summer Sale.
- Trek is offering rebates for all Trek bikes sold during the Summer Sale. Rebate amounts depend on the bike’s price level. If you’d like boost sales with further discounts, you can offer sale pricing on other Trek bikes (not already included in the early sale) by creating an On Sale in Database Explorer. Remember, you can filter On Sales by vendor, brand, category, and prices when adding items to the On Sale.
After August 7th, download the Trek Summer Sale 2017 Bikes query. This query automatically calculates your rebates for you. Just run it in Ascend and email the results to email@example.com. Summer Sale rebate queries are due to Trek by Friday, August 18th 2017.
Don’t walk away from Cycle Counts: Cycle Counts are an excellent way to keep your inventory organized and a great way to keep your annual full-store inventory sweet and simple. Here’s what you need to get started:
- Make sure you have an account on Ascend University. Then, once you’re logged into the site, select Training > Inventory > Cycle Counts to watch our short videos (numbered 1 through 6) on the full Cycle Count process.
- Make sure any staff that is helping with Cycle Counts have the correct Ascend User permissions.
- And finally, make sure your Inventory Scanner is up and running! If it hasn’t been used in a while, make sure to reboot it before doing anything else. Then, if you’re having any issues with the scanner, check out our troubleshooting video and documentation.
If your inventory scanner still isn’t cooperating after you’ve run through our troubleshooting tips, give the Ascend Support Team a call at 877-875-8663, and we’ll be happy to help out.
Oh! And in case the song is not stuck in your head yet… you can listen here!
Tags: Cycle Count, Inventory, inventory scanner, On Sale, Sale Wizard, Trek summer sale