Introducing Ascend Customer Groups!
Version 2.12 is almost here. It’s available now for our Early Release retailers and will be available to everyone on December 9th. With this latest version we’re excited to introduce Customer Groups. For a quick preview of this new feature, check out this video from Ascend’s Product Manager, Luke Natvig.
The Power is in Your Hands: With our new Customer Groups feature you’ll be able to:
- Create groups of any type and size.
- Track their sales activity with reports.
- Automatically give group members special pricing at the register.
- Send email updates to group members.
Flexibility & Simplicity: With Customer Groups we’ve covered all the bases to help you easily implement this new feature in your stores:
- There’s no limit to the number of groups you can create.
- Customers can be members of as many groups as you want them to be.
- For automatic special pricing we’ve used our already familiar On Sale feature.
- Any On Sale pricing rules you create for one group can be used for any other groups.
- We’ve created varying levels of user permissions for you. You don’t have to give employees full access for adding customers to groups. You can limit them to adding one customer at a time.
- You can add customers en masse from the back office. You can also add them individually right from the sales screen.
- If you add a customer to a group in the middle of the sale, the prices of the items you already added will automatically be updated with the group’s special pricing.
- For retailers with multiple locations, you can create groups from any location. Also, any changes to the groups will be updated in real time across all locations using our new multi-store sync technology.
Start Learning Now: We want you to hit the ground running when we release Version 2.12 on December 9th. To help, we’ve created a series of brief video tutorials to teach you everything you need to know about customer groups. Click here to watch them and in less than 20 minutes you’ll be a pro.Tags: Add, Customer, Groups, On Sale, Remove, Videos, View