Let Us Have It
Feedback is very important to us. It’s the only way we can continue to improve the application, resources, and services we provide. And we take it seriously! So, we ask that you take a minute after your support call to let us know how we did.
Don’t have time to fill out our survey right way? We’ve made it easy for you to access it at any time using the link below. And if you have suggestions to help improve Ascend, we also have a robust feedback forum that gets everyone involved.
Give Us Feedback: Anytime you remotely connect with any member of the Ascend Support Team using TeamViewer, your default web browser will launch a new tab directing you to our Support Survey. If you don’t see it, check your pop-up settings. If you do see it, you’ll notice that it’s made up of eight questions (most of which are multiple choice) and only takes a minute to complete.
- Click here to access the survey at anytime. All we ask is that you provide us with honest and constructive feedback and we promise to address any issues right away.
Use Your Voice: UserVoice is an invite-only feedback forum where users can share their ideas for improving Ascend and provides a simple, community driven way for features and improvements to be shared among Ascend users. And the best part is that anyone can join! Here’s how to make the best use of your limited votes:
- Join Us: If you don’t have access to UserVoice, just send a request using your preferred email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “UserVoice Access” and include your shop name.
- Search: There are thousands of Ascend users around the world, so if you’re ready to submit an idea make sure to search for duplicates before posting by typing a few keywords for your idea right into the search bar.
- Check the Status: Anytime an idea is incorporated into a future version of Ascend we mark it as “Planned”, “Started”, or “Under Review”. Once an idea is “Completed” the votes you submitted to it will be returned to your account for use on other submissions.
Network: The Ascend Customer Network on Yammer provides a more discussion oriented approach than UserVoice. It connects dealers with our Support staff as well as with other Ascend retailers. You can easily share solutions, discuss any issues, and post relevant images, links, or videos. You can also:
- Join groups to find users who might have the same interests or create your own group if none exist.
- Customize your profile to share contact or location information with other users.
- Modify notification settings to limit the alerts you receive by going to Settings>Notifications and selecting the Ascend Customer Network.
And don’t forget to update your workstations to the Fall 2015 version of Ascend. It only takes a few minutes and will enable you to more quickly access several program pages, capture customer data with a single scan, and brings our new Reservation module to a workstation near you. Watch this video for a short overview and give us a call with any questions.Tags: ACN, Feedback, Survey, UserVoice, Yammer