On Sale Improvements & Release Update
Last week we announced we’re back to providing you improvements in Version 2. See below for more details about what’s coming your way.
On Sale Improvements:
The On Sale function in Ascend has always been a great tool for you to automatically discount specific products at point of sale for a set date range. We’re implementing changes to make this function even better.
In version 2.6, we’re introducing the following enhancements to On Sale:
- A product can now be on more than one active On Sale.
- If you need to end an On Sale immediately you can change the end date to an earlier date.
- You can expand your search for adding sale items to include child categories.
These are the On Sale changes we’re including in version 2.7:
- Removed items will be hidden by default instead of displayed in red.
- A “Show Hidden” check box will be available to view removed items.
- We’re adding the ability to enter UPC and Manufacturer Part Number when searching for items on an existing On Sale.
Version Release Schedule:
Version 2.6 is in its final days with our Early Release dealers. It is scheduled to be released to all dealers within the next two weeks. To see what’s included, sign up for our Version 2.6 Release Webinar and read the Release Notes.
Our Beta dealers began testing version 2.7 two weeks ago. It will be available to our Early Release dealers in mid-August and is scheduled for release to everyone in mid-September.
Ascend Customer Network:
The Ascend Customer Network is a new tool to help us better communicate with you, our customers, and for you to communicate with each other. It’s powered by Yammer, an enterprise social networking platform. Click here to learn more about it. Over 200 people have joined the network so far. If you’d like to join, please email us at email@example.com.Tags: Ascend Customer Network, On Sale