Updated subscription fees
This week we’ve got a special message from our Ascend UK Business Manager, Michael Collins, regarding the recent update to our subscription cycles and some awesome news on upcoming integrations.
I’m writing to you today to announce changes to our Ascend subscription fees. Starting 1st September 2018, we’ll be introducing a new monthly subscription fee.
The importance and expense of I.T. systems is growing larger for all businesses, including cycling and outdoor retailers. We have and will continue to make significant investments in Ascend to help guide you to success. It’s our firm belief that the value of our systems and our support far outweigh the costs you pay. In the coming year you can look forward to many improvements including these major enhancements:
- We’re partnering with the Listen360 Customer Engagement Platform to provide you an automated customer survey tool. It will help you improve your customer service, build better customer relationships and increase your reviews and recommendations.
- We’ll be releasing a complete rentals module to manage your entire rental fleet.
- For your salespeople we’ll be introducing a new CRM dashboard. From there they can monitor their open quotes and see sales opportunities they have with their existing customers.
- We’ll be building digital connections between Ascend and trekbikes.com for online rental bike reservations and service appointments.
- You’ll get a new Analytics 2.0 reporting system that will give you amazing insights into key metrics that move your business.
- For multi-location retailers we’ll introduce an online portal for central user management and central ordering.
As always, your subscription also includes:
- Quarterly system updates
- Business day phone support
- After hours emergency support
- Access to our product catalogs
- 24x7x365 access to our online resources (Ascend University and ascendrms.com)
It is our pleasure to serve you. We value your business and look forward to another productive year together. If you ever have any questions, please call us at 01908 360 150 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Or as always, please feel free to contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Business Manager, Ascend Retail Management Solutions