Upgrade to Version 2.12 Today!
Version 2.12 is here and we’re ready to share all of its newest feature with retailers far and wide. If you haven’t updated your system, make sure to do so as soon as possible to start taking advantage of all of the improvements we’ve made.
Not sure what’s included? Read on for a short list highlighting some of the major changes or click here to check out the release notes.
Note Worthy Updates:
- Customer Groups will allow you to create groups of any type and size, then track their sales activity or automatically give group members special pricing at the register.
- Our updated Category Mapper function is similar to the one you’re already used to and allows you to map uncategorized products in one click without leaving the order/receiving screen.
- Vendor Product Spreadsheets have also gotten an update and will now allow Ascend to recognize any categorization made before importing. Our system will also export other product attributes including: “Category”, “eCommerce”, and “Non-Inventory” options allowing you to efficiently view and modify settings outside of Ascend.
- We’ve made it easier to print product labels and have taken the guess work out of receipt printing. Simply configure your desired workstations to print gift receipts by default or keep paper out of the equation and have your system email receipts instead. It’s up to you!
- Our new Sales Item Comments field allows for more detailed special order tracking. You can now include individual customer requests or shipping updates to help communicate information between store team members. You don’t even have to leave the screen you’re working on to make changes, just double click on the item and type away.
Update Today: Ascend version 2.12 has been released to all retailers, so update now! Want more information on these and all other changes? Click here to view the release notes or here for a complete list of Ascend version 2.12 video tutorials.
Tags: 2.12, Ascend, category, comments, Customer, Mapper, Sales, spreadsheet, Update