A new version of Ascend is almost here. This week, we’ll take some time to give you a sneak-peek at the changes.
Better. Faster. Stronger: Winter 2017 is built to save you time and give you more control. It brings updates to Purchase Orders, Purchase on Accounts, Spaces, and crushes some bugs on the way.
Make sure to update on December 19th to take advantage of:
- New and updated Service reports to help you get more out of your tech center
- A revamped ordering window that gives you more information at-a-glance and provides customizable viewing options
- Smarter Purchase on Account functions that allow you to:
- Create and manage Company-only accounts
- Invoice customers with updated Purchaser, Ship To, and Term options
- Quickly view and update applicable account information from the Sales screen
- Upgraded Spaces functionality that displays only available slots by default
- And much more! Click here to see some of the changes in action.
Year-end upgrades: Is it time to replace that old scanner or printer? Save 10% on all hardware peripherals through December!
Click here to order today and keep your retail elves happy.
Support line closure: The Ascend support line will be closed for a limited time this Friday December 8th from 9 am to 10:15 am CST due to an all company meeting. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience!
For how-tos and DIY troubleshooting, check out our online help resources – available 24/7/365, with no login necessary.
Tags: 2017, Bug Fixes, PO, POA, Purchase on Account, Purchase Orders, Update, Winter