Your Trek World To-Do List
We’re looking forward to seeing many of you next week at Trek World (8/4 – 8/6). If you’re attending, here’s your Ascend to-do list:
- Bring your questions to our lab: Our Support Team will be available in full force in the Ascend Lab. Please stop by during our scheduled hours with any questions you have for us.
- Attend our seminar: We’ve released many improvements since we met last year. Attend our seminar to find out the top ways our customers are taking advantage of these latest changes. Luke Natvig, our Support and Product Manager will be leading this session in the Ascend Lab. Check the daily schedule for times.
- Learn about our new services: We’re excited to introduce our new professional services for bookkeeping and inventory management. Join us and learn all about them from Mark Hoggatt, our General Manager, and Erin Tome, our Services Team Manager. Check the daily schedule for times and location.
- Order hardware: Our Sales Team will be located on the bottom level of the Monona Terrace, just outside the show floor. Stop by to order the new PCs and hardware you need for your stores. As always, all the hardware we use at the show is on sale while supplies last.
- BONUS – Visit us at Outdoor Retailer: For the first time ever, we’re attending the Outdoor Retailer Show in Salt Lake City August 6th – 8th. We’ll be in booth # 32197. If you or anyone from your stores are attending, make sure to stop by and say hello. If you know any other retailers that are going, please tell them to come see us.
The Ascend Support Line will be open during Trek World. We’ll have support available during our standard hours from 8am to 6pm Central Time.Tags: Bookkeeping, Inventory, Outdoor Retailer, QuickBooks, Trek World